Monday, June 4, 2012

NBA Playoffs Pack Rip: 2007-08 Fleer Rack Pack


52 Cards means there are a slew of points to be awarded.


I tend to prefer my cards to have similar borders and would prefer to save the team colors for insert/parallels, but I still like these.  The design is simple and it works.  This pack was a pain in the butt because most players were on different teams than they are currently, so I had to do a lot of googling to award points.


My rookie was Spencer Hawes, which wasn't very exciting, but I do like the rack pack exclusive inserts.  The colored block at the top should be shorter, allowing the picture to be bigger, but not bad.

Several teams added a ton of points.  In fact, every team, except the Pacers, added at least a point:

Bulls......21
Hawks......16

Thunder....13
Jazz.......12
Clippers...12
76ers......12

Spurs......11
Mavericks..11
Grizzlies..10

Celtics....9
Heat.......9

Nuggets....8
Knicks.....6
Magic......6
Lakers.....4
Pacers.....2

No comments: