Saturday, April 20, 2013

A brick of Nats from the Junior Junkie

TJ, the Junior Junkie, recently sent me a butt load of Washington Nationals because I unofficially collect Nats.

 
 
He sent some other things I like, as well:


 
The real gems, though, are these Yo! MTV Raps cards that completed my master set:
 


Ok, so I don't actually have a master set of Yo! MTV Raps cards.  These cards are sweet, though.  I especially like the Leaders of the New School.  Can you say Busta Rhymes RC? Bladow!

What's even better about those cards is the fact that, while writing this post, I'm listening to my Total Devastation: The Best of Busta Rhymes CD.

MY best Busta Rhymes memory, though, is having Woo Hah! as the entrance music for my custom character in Legends of Wrestling on Xbox.  My custom character was Sho'Nuff from The Last Dragon.  The best part was that they had Converse All-Star style shoes in the game.  Sho'Nuff's custom finishing move was the "Kiss My Converse" roundhouse kick.  Damn I miss college.

1 comment:

Brad's Blog said...

Those Yo MTV Raps cards are hilarious!