Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the Ninth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave To Me...

9 Football Flurries,

8 Diamond Doubles,
7 Tebows Tebowing,
6 Drafty Crabtrees,
5 Colored Rings,
4 Hopping Hoopsters,
3 Boring Bowmans,
2 Chromey Footballs,
And A Value Pack of Topps Chrome.


2011 Press Pass, 2011 Rising Rookies, 2011 UD, 2009 SP (x2), 2009 Chrome, 2011 Platinum (x2), 2009 SP Threads.

Cammy Cam Cam!!!



 Torrey Smith has done quite well this year.  I still don't understand what the Vikings were thinking when they drafted Ponder.  He was mediocre in college and didn't have much upside other than he's a smart kid. 



Not really impressed with these cards.  That's probably why I only bought one pack. 


This insert is pretty cool, though.


I've had this pack for several months now, and I still don't know if I like any of the cards.



Nothing crazy good, but a couple of WVU alums for my mentor.


 A Lendale White National Chicle and a Tom Brady Xfractor are pretty nice for a single pack.


How scary-huge are Calvin Johnson's hands? You can barely tell there's a football in there. 


Each pack had an xfractor, which are really nice looking.  Kerrigan has been tearing it up this year.



The best card in all the packs is a die cut Reggie Wayne, though the scan sucks.  Reggie desperately needs Peyton to come back.


No comments: