Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Packs!!!

My birthday was yesterday, so naturally I have to brag.  My awesome wife gave me a ton of great stuff, including the first two seasons of Breaking Bad on DVD, a tool shopping spree, and some sweet mailing labels with the blog title for trade packages.  In addition, she also gave me some packs to rip. 

Up first was a rack pack of 2011 Topps Lineage:

Justin Upton, Shiny Roy Halladay, and a Rookie Oriole

Next was a rack pack of 2011 Topps Allen and Ginter:


And the highlight was a value pack of 2011 Topps Chrome:



See, everyone, this is why I choose baseball cards to be my mistress.  If I chose a woman to be my mistress, my wife probably wouldn't give me that for my birthday. 

Oh yeah, and my father-in-law gave me these:


...coming soon...

4 comments:

dawgbones said...

Happy belated Berfday there Spankee, looks like you had a GReat day!

define soon... (nice!!)

Greg Zakwin said...

Happy Birthday!

The Lost Collector said...

Happy Birthday!

Mini Groover said...

Happy birthday, seems like you share the same birthday as me. The 3rd of October.