Friday, January 10, 2014

2011 UD College Football Legends: Common Autographs

According to this, there are 5 different levels of base autos in 2011 UD College Football Legends.

There are 27 names that fall into the 1:11 packs category, which are the most common.

I ended up with 10 of them.

As I said before, the cards look just like the base cards, only they have a matte finish to hold the auto.  Great job by UD.


Floyd Little, Syracuse - This auto was in the very first pack I opened.  A great signature and a great way to start.

Roger Craig, Nebraska


Greg Pruitt, Oklahoma

Tony Casillas, Oklahoma - OU gets a lot of love in this set.


Keith Jackson, Oklahoma

Roman Gabriel, NC State


Craig Morton, California - Brilliant picture.  I love the background.

William Perry, Clemson - This is just a classic auto to get.  Add in the fact that only a few of his base autos have "The Fridge" inscribed on them, and I love this card.


John Cappelletti, Penn State - Awesome image, awesome signature.  This is just a great card of the 1973 Heisman winner. 


DeMarco Murray, Oklahoma - Wow.  I unintentionally saved the best for last.  Definitely a cool, unique picture. 

I could seriously open a case or more of this stuff if the price was right.  On-card autos are tough to be, especially when they are as well done was these.  In my first post, I said I got 20 total autographs, so this is only the first half of autos. 

1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

Gotta love the Fridge!