Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2008 Masterpieces Retail Pack

I picked up a pack of 2008 UD Masterpieces at K-Mart the other day because I'm getting close to finishing that set and wanted to try my luck.  It turned out to be one of the best retail packs I've ever gotten.  I already love this set, and with Beardy's 2010 Masterpieces Virtual Set shaping up, I figured it'd be a good time to post this pack. 

80 Tim Lincecum (This is one of the cards I needed)



















84 Jason Varitek (I needed this card too)


















32 Justin Verlander Blue Frame #010/125 (What an awesome card.  The blue frame looks great and the card is of his no-no at the Brewers.  Another nice Verlander for the PC)














7 Evan Longoria RC


















And my Longoria Luck strikes yet again.  This was a card I needed, and I'm always happy to add another Longoria RC.

I can't say enough how beautiful the cards in this set are.

1 comment:

Steve D said...

I've got cards 14, 27, and 28 from your wantlist plus a couple David Wright doubles if you're interested in trading. I'm also looking for a number of cards from this set as well. Shoot me an email at steven dot drennen at gmail dot com.