I just want to quickly run through my goals and see how I did this year.
1) Downsizing - Failure, but headed in the right direction. I added a lot more cards than I subtracted, but I did manage to get a ton of organizing a de-duping done. I'm poised to give away a bunch of stuff in 2014 and hopefully reduce the closet footprint of my collection. Grade: C-
2) Baseball Player collections:
- Scott Sizemore - Increased my collection from 108 cards to 144 unique cards (incl 4 1/1s)
- David Wright - Goal: 275, Current: 282. I also added an auto, which was huge.
- BJ Upton - Goal: 225, Current: 227.
- Justin Upton - Goal: 150, Current: 160. I also added an auto.
- Justin Verlander - Goal: 175, Current: 181.
- Ryan Zimmerman - Goal: 200, Current: 226.
- Michael Cuddyer - Goal: 75, Current: 79.
- Mark Reynolds - Goal: 55, Current: 56.
- OVERALL - Goal: 1200, Current: 1211.
3) VT Hokie Football collections:
- Bryan Randall - Increased my collection from 21 to 24 unique cards (incl this)
- All other Hokies - Goal: 400 cards/50 players, Current: 415/50
- Contests - I only had one, but it was a huge football contest that lasted a few months.
- New Banner - Done!
- Page Views (all time) - Goal: 150,000, Current: 179,911
- Comments (all time) - Goal: 2000, Current: 2046 (and I've been deleting spam)
- Posts (all time) - Goal: 1000+, Current: 1344
I'd say I had another pretty good year.