Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stocking Packs!!!

I know I'm way late with this.  Too damn bad. 

My wife stuffed my stocking with all kinds of candy and baseball cards.  I'm not posting the candy.  Sorry fatties.


Instead of showing you everything, I'll show you my Top 10.

10.
I'd tell you what game this is from, but I don't want to look it up.  Shouldn't be hard, though, as it's a touchdown at Pittsburgh.  Does anyone collect cards with the crazy microphone bubble?

9.

Sproles is the man.  The tiny, tiny man.

8.

These tallboys are sweet.  The chrome ones are even sweeter.

7. 

Cards for my base set are always appreciated.

6.

I've enjoyed watching Peyton return to form this year.  It's been almost as fun as watching...

5.

...RGIII.  It's a shame how his season ended, but it was a fantastic year.

4.

Johnson quietly broke the all-time receiving mark this year.  The accomplishment was discounted by some since he didn't many of his yards came with nothing on the line for the team.  I say we should be celebrating the fact that he broke the record in a season where he pretty much didn't have a #2, 3, 4, or 5 receiver opposite him. 

3.

Odd photo selection for a card, but I like it nonetheless.

2.

What did the dog say when news broke of Vick's arrest?  Nothing, he was shocked.

1.

It's odd that I went so long without this card, considering I had the SP variation for a while.

Anyway, I hope I can get back into a regular posting groove again.  I'm backlogged with things to post and I have tons of packs to show.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

How DARE you take care of your newborn instead of posting on your blog. I guess you have a new mistress your cardboard mistress doesn't know about.

Hackenbush said...

Are you going to show us your copy of "Truly Tasteless Sports Jokes"?