For quite some time, the top card on my Sizemore want list was his 2010 Bowman Gold Refractor Autograph. None had popped up on eBay in over a year, so when one finally did, I pounced. I may have overpaid a little, since another one popped up a week later and sold for less, but I don't care. I had to have this card.
Chrome Autograph Refractor #/500
Chrome Autograph Blue Refractor #/250
Chrome Autograph Gold Refractor #/50
Topps 100 Prospects
Futures Game Triple Relic
I need to get around to scanning my Scott Sizemore collection.
As for my current Top 10 most wanted, the 206 Old Mill Auto has moved up into the #1 spot:
1. 2010 Topps 206 Mini Framed Autographs Old Mill
2. 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter #320 Mini No Card Number
3. 2010 Topps #513 Red Border (Factory Set) #/299
4. 2010 Topps #513 Black #/59
5. 2010 Bowman Chrome #189 Red Refractor #/5
6. 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter #320 Mini Silk #/10
7. 2010 Topps Triple Threads Gold #/25
8. 2010 Topps Triple Threads Sapphire #/10
9. 2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Jersey Gold #/25
10. 2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Patch #/5
They will be mine. Oh yes. They will be mine.
I also bid $0.99 on another card from the same seller to take advantage of combined shipping:
It's borderline criminal for that card to go for a buck. I love that it specifies Game-Worn and BP-Worn. The colors of the swatches and the card itself work great, as well. This card has already been passed along to Dawgbones.