Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Daily Dimwit Group Break Results

wow, only 2 posts in May and they were both on the same day.  That's weak.  I really gotta work on that.  I've only got like 30 packs of random stuff opened and scanned, not to mention another 30 packs and a blaster that I have opened but not even scanned.  It's kinda sad that I have a ton of cards that I have put back into the packages until I get a chance to reopen them, and probably be as dissappointed as the first time.  Anyway, I did get a nice package in the mail the other day with my group break goodies from the Daily Dimwit:








2 comments:

The Dimwit said...

This quite possibly be the best post you've ever done on the blog... hahaha! Glad you got the cards and you like them!

The Dimwit said...

Ok, got to the end of the video... once again I'm embarrassed by the collation.... gosh it was horrible...