Sunday, January 9, 2011

Joy of a Completed (First) Page

I've had the pleasure (and pain) of seeing many others out there show off their completed pages, all while I was chasing a couple sets and hadn't put a single card into pages.  My collection was housed as follows: Baseball mostly sorted into 5,000 count boxes and some smaller boxes, Football unsorted in several old blaster boxes, and basketball in pages, by team, in binders by divison.  In the late '90s, I switched to mainly basketball cards for some reason and I had them all in pages, even the dupes.  I have recently been taking the basketball cards out and using the pages to house some of the sets that you guys have helped me complete.  I now have my 2008 Masterpieces (w/out SPs unfortunately) and my 2009 A Piece of History in pages.  The set I really want to complete is 2008 Upper Deck X Base, Die Cut, and Die Cut gold.  I finally completed my first page of the set:



































The set is perfect for displaying in a binder, so I'm now dying to finish it.  Let me know if you can help!  Dawgbones has already let me know he can help.  I have my Die Cut and Die Cut Gold needs on my want list.  Fortunately I have two of the big three cards of this set: Pujols Gold and Longoria RC Gold.  The Jeter gold might be a challenge.

No comments: