Sunday, December 21, 2014

On the Tenth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...

...10 TeenyMateys,

9 Basketball Cubes,
8 Pounds of Loosies,
7 Baseball Repacks,
6 Random Blasters,
5 Jersey Things,
4 Packs of Stuff,
3 UD Heroes,
2 Goodwin Blasters,
and a Baseball Gem of the Game!


When TeenyMates Series 2 showed up at Dollar Tree, I couldn't help but to grab a handful.  I ended up with 10 packs. What better day to post them than a football Sunday!


The set features 32 team running backs, along with 6 rare figures.  The Ref is the easiest rare pull at 1:37 packs, while the Metallic Gold comes 1 in just 512 packs.  Altogether, you can expect one special figure every ~16 packs.

I'll spoil the suspense now...I didn't get any rare figures.


Each pack comes with two figures and two puzzle pieces.  Despite getting 20 figures and 20 puzzle pieces, I only got 14 unique figures, and just 12 unique puzzle pieces.  That killed any plans I had for completing a set...as well as the fact that I couldn't find them at Dollar Tree when I went back.


That's my pitiful start to the puzzle.



And the back.

Anyway, let's get to the figures.

AFC EAST:


Patriots were the only AFC East representatives.  They're really the only team that matters, so it's cool.

AFC North:

I had to make him face the other way since the Steelers logo is only on one side of the helmet.

AFC West:

The Chefs were the only team, but at least they showed up twice?

AFC South:

Arguably the two worst teams in the NFL right now.

NFC East:


DeMarco has been like two men this season.  The Giants dude kinda looks shirtless...

NFC North:


C is for Cutler Clausen.  1 Packer > 3 Bears

NFC West:

Gonna have to watch the Cardinals game tonight to see if Logan Thomas gets any action.

NFC South:


I was just a Falcons RB away from completing one division.  Oh well.

That does it for day #10.  I can't believe there are just 2 days left!

No comments: