Monday, April 30, 2012

NBA Playoffs Pack Rip: 2010-11 Rookies and Stars






Just like my Super Bowl Countdown, I will track points for each team as I rip packs.  I'll drop teams as they're eliminated.  I reserve the right to grant or deny points as I please, mainly because this is my blog.


2 points each to the 76ers, Pacers, Spurs, Hawks, and Thunder for getting cards, and having those cards include active players.  The Grizzlies get 1 point for Gilbert Arenas.  The pack had one insert:

 
Scoring: +1 for Thunder Player, +1 for Active Player, +1 for Insert.

Leaderboard after the first pack:

Thunder....5
76ers......2
Hawks......2
Pacers.....2
Spurs......2
Grizzlies..1
Bulls......0
Celtics....0
Magic......0
Heat.......0
Knicks.....0
Jazz.......0
Clippers...0
Lakers.....0
Nuggets....0
Mavericks..0

Appropriate that Durant comes through in the clutch for the first pack.

No comments: