Sunday, July 10, 2011

2 Packs of 2009 Topps Allen and Ginter

We're getting really close to Allen  and Ginter this year and I am so ready.  I've already got my bottle of the Kraken to assist me with my Gint-A-Cuffs box break. 

As part of the waiting process, I picked up a couple of packs of 2009 Allen and Ginter, a set which I will be finishing just as soon as a couple packages arrive in the next few days.

Pack 1: 

Andy Pettitte,
Alex Rios,
Jeff Francoeur,
AJ Burnett SP,
Geovany Soto Ad Back Mini,
Francisco Liriano National Pride

>>> Not too shabby, an SP that I needed and an ad back mini.  I have a ton of National Pride dupes if anyone is interested.


Pack 2:

Russell Martin,
Nick Markakis,
Scott Lewis RC,
Kosuke Fukudome SP,
Nelson Cruz Black Border Mini,
Melvin Mora National Pride

>>> Russell shows up, as usual, yet another SP I needed and a sweet black border mini.
 

No comments: