Friday, February 10, 2012

Huge Trade Part 2: The Allen and Ginter

Here the second and final part of my trade post of cards from Steve (aka apba66and0).  He sent me a ton of Allen and Ginter from several years, starting with 2007:


Then, we moved on to 2008:
Hickok, Dickens, and Spitz...there's a joke there, but I'm too lazy to think of it. Billy Mitchell agrees.


You have no idea how excited I was to get these retail checklists.  They look great in the binder.

We skipped 2009 because I was good to go there, and that brought us to 2010:



More Retail Checklists!!! Yes!!!

Finally, we reached 2011:

Again, these are only a sampling of all the cards Steve sent my way.  After all those A&G cards, I'm less than 60 cards away from completing 2008-2011 A&G.  Last year, I bought a 2006 set w/ the Dick Perez sketch set, so I only need the 2007 set to be completely up to date on A&G.  I plan on showing off the 2006 set soon in some recurring posts.

Thanks, again, Steve!!!

No comments: