Friday, June 6, 2014

French Open-ing some packs


What horrible, awful, no-good person put the sticker on this card?  I'm not a violent person, but I would have firm words for the person who placed this sticker.  Seriously.  You are not a human.

With the Men's and Women's finals set, I figured it was a good time to post the three packs of 2003 NetPro tennis cards.  Dacardworld has boxes for $12 if you desire your own pack rippage.


The design is pretty simple, letting the image do the talking.  Sadly, Elena Baltacha died of cancer at age 30 about a month ago.


Magdalena Maleeva decided to show up twice.  Getting a dupe in 3 packs is pretty bad.

Getting 2 sets of 3 is horrible:



My wife was pretty happy with three Roddicks, though.

I didn't end up getting a Kournikova as I would have liked, but I did get the next best thing:


If you're at home: Google Images.  If you're at work.  Go home: Google Images.

3 comments:

The Junior Junkie said...

Bravo, Google Images. Bravo.

night owl said...

The person who placed that sticker hates all of humanity and especially him/herself.

I have the Kournikova card and you ain't getting it.

Hackenbush said...

I've thought about buying some of those cards but you have to be way into tennis to recognize the majority of the players.