Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cards from the buckstore.

Doug, of Buckstore Cards, sent me some cards a really long time ago.  He hit on several of my want lists.  I love packages to hit several different sets and collections. 

First, some Allen and Ginter goodness:


George Kenneth and Larry Wayne.  Hard to not like those two.

 
A closer look at George Kenneth.  Awesome card.

Next, some lesser known guys, but needs nonetheless:


If variety is indeed what they say it is, then life is quite spicy.


Since I can't read any of those names, I can't tell you who any of them are.  Too bad.  So sad.


I'll finish this set one day, dammit.


Three Wrights and no tongue hanging out...that's rare these days.  I feel like I could touch the Zim card on the cheek and a gust of mouth air would come out.  Exciting.

This card is just beautiful.  I love the design, and who doesn't love Bruuuuuuuuce!

Thanks, Mr. Buckstore!

1 comment:

The Junior Junkie said...

Larry Wayne?? How did I not know that?