Monday, April 18, 2016

Riddle me this.

Hello blogger, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the smell of cardboard



These cards were sent to me by Mr. Riddle of CardboardHogs.com some time last year.  I'm a deadbeat blogger, so I'm just not showing them.

That's my 70th Vick, 4th Chancellor, 97th Cuddyer, 247th and 248th BJs, 309th Wright, 192nd and 193rd Verlanders, and 248th Zimmerman.  Those number amaze me because I know where I started when I first created this blog.  Generosity is never overrated.


MMmmMMmmmmmM chipz.  Gold chipz.  Or, I guess, chip.  My 190th Justin Upton card and first Justin Upton Chipz.


I love the Adibi, Williams, and Harris autos, especially since I was more than likely at those games.  The Logan Thomas is clearly that photographer's best work.  That said, I love it.  The Kevin Jones jersey is my 7th Jones jersey, goes perfectly with the parallel version I have.  I find it very annoying when I have a parallel but lack the base version.  That pair is now complete.

Thanks for the cards...sorry for taking so long to post!



People writing blogs
That voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the smell of cardboard.

No comments: