Friday, May 1, 2015

Where I've Been


Oh, hey guys, you still in here?  I thought I'd pop my head in and let you know where I've been.  Do you miss me?


Awwwww, thanks guys. I miss you, too.

I had gotten that sinking feeling that maybe you guys forgot about me.



I really fumbled the ball with keeping up with trade connections and blog friends.



Here's what I've been up to:

First, I got sick.


To combat that, I got really, really high.


I kinda got really caught up in the '60s.


I even explored religion a little.


Eventually, I decided to follow in my father's footsteps.


So, I watched a lot of M*A*S*H.


And spent some quality time with my son...


...and my dogs.


I had some dental work done


and got a nice haircut.


Now, I think I'm ready for an epic comeback.


Unfortunately, everything beneath the dirty Sanchez card down to this point isn't true at all.  No dental work.  No crimes.  No comeback.  

I wish I could say the last thing was true.  But, just like Tebow, I'm not going to be making a real comeback.  I'll still be floating around the league, but I'm not actually going to make a significant impact.

The truth is, I've been really busy at work.


It's okay though, because I'm getting to work on some interesting stuff.

I've also been really busy at home.  I'm very fortunate to be married to my best friend.  Also, my daughter is the coolest person I've ever met in my entire life.

In the little spare time I do have, I've been working on reorganizing our house, getting rid of old things, and making room for new things.  I've spent more time trash picking in the neighborhood than playing with my cards.  I've been developing my garage workshop and making things.  I've been watching Jimmy DiResta, Matthias Wandel, and Steve Ramsey (among others) on YouTube.  

I've been busy and happy and stressed and busy and happy.  I have no idea what will come of this blog, and I think I may be okay with that.  

2 comments:

Stealing Home said...

Welcome back. I've been playing the same game with sporadic posting myself.
Of course, as it is with any community, we miss you.
Hope to see more posts, and if not, hope you're doing well over there, wherever there is.

Josh D. said...

Please pop back in anytime you can - I always love seeing what you come up with!