Wednesday, November 19, 2014

World of Sports

Hey, I exist...



Here's a pack break, because why not.


I don't remember where I got these.  I just know I scanned these 6 months ago.


Like the drink, only not spelled the same.


Real Salt Lake makes me laugh every time I hear it.  Just trying way too hard to be like a real league.


You probably haven't heard of this guy.  That probably won't change.


Lady golfers.


I wish Rick Fox had recruited me for college basketball.


I love the generic Pryor card.  So funny.


Not sure why this set had such an obsession with lacrosse.  I'm not really sure why anyone would have an obsession with lacrosse.


Unlike almost all 400,000 NCAA athletes, he went pro in sports. Any pro lacrosse collectors out there?




Well looky there, I just blogged.  Been awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the Lacrosse auto. Please email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca