Monday, December 5, 2011

Thorzul's November Group Break Part 1

After putting off a Thorzul break for a long time, I bought into Thorzul's November Group break.  He was busting a box of 2007 UD Ultimate and a box of 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones.

I bought the Mets (hoping for some David Wright love in the M&M) and the Reds (just had a hunch, and some extra paypal money).  The randomizer gave me the Rockies (meh) and the Diamondbacks (good for some Justin Uptons, maybe). 

Check out the awesomeness I pulled:



Yeah...that's it. The Reds, Rockies, and Diamondbacks were shutout.  Thorzul even said he had a feeling about the D'backs.  Apparently, that didn't pan out. 

Oh well, at least I can put the David Wright in my PC. 

That Glavine makes me wonder...BA Benny, are you still out there?


1 comment:

Dawgbones said...

about the D-Backs, did he say it was a good feeling?? I'm just saying...