Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Topps #3 collection additions...my first real Hank

I won a couple eBay items recently for much cheaper than I expected, and I finally got the cards yesterday.  These three are the newest additions to my Topps #3 collection.

1964 NL Pitching Leaders Sandy Koufax, Juan Marichal, Warren Spahn, and Jim Maloney
















This is one of the bigger cards out of the whole collection, so I'm happy to go ahead and add it in for like $2.50 shipped.

1967 Duke Sims















This is one of the cheapest '60s #3 cards, but I couldn't resist a $0.99 auction with free shipping.

And now for one that I thought would take much longer to get:

1968 NL RBI Leaders Orlando Cepeda, Bob Clemente, and Hank Aaron














Not too shabby for $3 shipped.  The card is in great shape, too.  The mark on the upper left on the back is on the penny sleeve, not the card. 

I've posted a page on the sidebar with my checklist of Topps #3 cards that I have, I need, and are on the way (either trade or Topps MCG).

No comments: